Friday, July 26, 2013

Our Amazing Interns

Each year Every Orphan's Hope is blessed to have interns that are nothing short of amazing. God always provides us with individuals who have such servant hearts and in the past years I have been honored to work with them.

This year is no different. Although this is the first year that I haven't been directly involved with them, I did have the opportunity to spend a few days with them and was reminded why I love interns. Their perspective is so fresh and their servant hearts apparent for all to see.

With this said, I want to share their blogs with you and encourage you to read them while they are and have been serving in Zambia. They give an inside look of the orphans not only within our My Father's House homes but also those within the villages. In addition, I love these two blogs as they have been doing a debunk of the misconceptions of Africa. It's extremely entertaining.

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I have.

Rebecca's Blog: A Heart for Africa

Molly's Blog: Only the Bare Necessities

No comments:

Post a Comment